1.- Data Controller
MANUFACTURE HORLOGÈRE VALLÉE DE JOUX SA ("MHVJ") with registered office at Le Sentien, Rue Georges-Henri Piguet 11, 1347 Le Chenit, Switzerland, registered in the Commercial Register of the Canton of Vaud (Switzerland) under IDE/UID CHE-104.907.514, Swiss TVA number: CHE-104.907.514 and intra-Community TVA number ESN0395149H.
2. Purpose of Processing
MHVJ processes personal data in compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LFPD) for the following purposes:
- To manage and process orders and purchases made through the CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH online store.
The achievement of this purpose involves:
- - Attending to queries raised and Administering the user's registration of the web store. The data provided will identify the user and allow access to features, products and services that are available as a registered user.
- - Manage and execute the contract of sale of products purchased through the website including the administration of the transaction, logistics, billing, and user service.
- - To guarantee the security of information technology and electronic transactions, avoiding fraudulent, improper or incorrect use of the website.
- The management of repair services related to items purchased on CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH, including their logistics, and where appropriate, their invoicing and collection.
- The management of the sending of information and own commercial communications, related to its products, services and commercial promotions, by any means, automated or not (mail, SMS, MMS, fax, Internet, telephone...) provided that prior express and unequivocal consent has been given.
- The management of participation in commercial promotions, sweepstakes and contests and, where appropriate, the execution and promotion of the result thereof, all provided that prior express and unequivocal consent has been given.
3.- Data Subject of Treatment
1 - In connection with the online sale of products and services and the subsequent delivery and / or execution of the same, the following data are collected:
Identifying data: Name and surname, ID card, postal or electronic addresses. Economic and/or banking data.
2 - In relation to the management of repairs related to items purchased on CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH, including their logistics, and if applicable, their invoicing and collection, the following data are collected:
Data of an identifying nature: name and surname, ID card number, Postal or electronic addresses. Economic and/or banking data.
3 - In relation to the management of the sending of information and commercial communications the following data are collected:
Postal and/or electronic addresses.
Will commercial information be sent?
In the newsletter section when registering MHVJ. collects the express consent of the owners of the data to send commercial communications of products related to the company, via email or any other means.
Commercial and advertising communications may be sent by different means, according to user behavior and preferences or tastes of the same, developing profiles.
In relation to the management of participation in commercial promotions, sweepstakes and contests and, where appropriate, the execution and promotion of the result of the same, the data provided in the bases of each promotion, sweepstakes, contest etc. are collected.
4 - Legitimation:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
- - The legal basis for managing and processing orders and purchases made through the CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH online store is the satisfaction of legitimate business interest in the execution of a commercial contract of sale and/or lease of services, prior consent and compliance with legal obligations.
- - The legal basis for the processing of the customer relationship, logistics and the invoicing and collection of repair services for items purchased on CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH is the existence of a contractual relationship as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations (e.g. regulations governing invoicing obligations).
- - The legal basis for sending commercial advertising communications relating to products and services to customers is based on prior consent.
- - The legal basis for sending commercial communications to participants in contests, sweepstakes and promotions is based on prior consent.
5 - Recipients of the data.
The recipient of the data is MHVJ which will use them only and exclusively to meet the purposes for which they were collected.
Data is communicated in the following areas and cases:
Personal data may be made available to other companies of the business group to which MHVJ belongs, resident in the EU, (see www.CHEVALIER.com) in order to provide a better after-sales service. Likewise, the data will be communicated to other companies of the group for the sending of commercial information as established in the newsletter service registration.
External (third parties, external to MHVJ and its group of companies).
The data will be transferred to third parties when there is a legal obligation, such as, for example: Entities related to the management of collections and payments (financial, certification and authentication etc.) with the transmission of data (telecommunications) or with logistics and transport (eg transport agencies for the delivery / return of orders) Competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided by law and for the purposes defined therein (eg tax administration).
Are there any International Transfers?
For any transfer of personal data to third parties or contractors that are not located in an EU/EEA country or Switzerland, before transferring data, we will check that the recipient has an appropriate level of data protection (e.g. use the standard contract clauses of the standard contract). use the standard contract clauses of the European Union - in particular those provided for in Commission Implementing Decisions (EU) 2021/915 and 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 - and/or the standard contract of the Swiss Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Information - EDÖB - or that the user has given his consent).
In the EU area, you can consult the Countries and territories declared as suitable at https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/cumplimiento/transferencias-internacionales.html
The transfer of data to advertising and media agencies, which, within the framework of a contractual relationship with MHVJ as data processors, participate in and/or execute promotional campaigns, sweepstakes, contests etc., must have the prior consent of the data subjects.
6 - What are your rights when you provide your consent?
Those affected, as holders of their data, may exercise before MHVJ , the rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, limitation and portability. to the processing of the same.
The interested parties have the following rights:
- - Access: (Art.15 RGPD and Art.8 LPD) Allows them to obtain confirmation if PERRELET treats their personal data, as well as, to consult their personal data included in the files of MHVJ.
- - Rectification: (Art 16 RGPD and Art.5 LPD) and Allows you to modify personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as, to complete those that are incomplete.
- - Opposition: (Art 21 RGPD and Art 4 LPD) You may request that your personal data not be processed. MHVJ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- - Cancellation: (Art 17 RGPD and Art 5 LPD) Allows you to request the deletion of personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation: (Art 18 RGPD and art 12, 13 and 15 LPD) You may request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- a) As long as the contestation of the accuracy of your data is checked
- b) When the processing is unlawful, you object to the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use
- c) When MHVJ does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defense of claims
- d) When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
- - Portability: (Art.20 RGPD) You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided us with and those obtained from your contractual relationship with MHVJ, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
Customers of CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH, have recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to PERRELET, either by mail at _______________________________________________________, or through the following address. : _________________________________________________
In the event of any questions relating to data protection, you may contact the Data Protection Officer by mail at the following address: dpo@MHVJ.com.
7. Retention of data.
The data related to the management and processing of orders and purchases made through the online store CHEVALIER.COM/CHEVALIER.CH will be kept for as long as the contract is in force.
After the end of this relationship, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of any liability arising from the contract.
The data related to the sending of information and commercial communications of products or services of MHVJ will be kept indefinitely, until, where appropriate, the interested party expresses its will to delete them.
The data related to the participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific bases, to manage their development and then, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization expire.
8. Additional Information
Minors: In accordance with Art 8 RGPD, the processing of personal data of minors is only lawful when they are at least 16 years old. However, those over the age of 13 but under the age of 16 may also give valid consent if so provided by national law, and provided that it is "the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor who gives valid consent. There is no case in which minors under the age of 13 can themselves validly consent to the processing of their data.
Updating of data: Customers and consumers interested in the products, services of MHVJ and/or in its commercial promotions, must communicate, immediately, any modification of their data, so that the information held by MHVJ is at all times updated and does not contain errors.
Links: The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy and data processing of other websites.